1. Iced Earth lost it, we all know that. But it wasn't Barlow leaving that killed them because Horror Show is just that Horror-ble. Anyway Schaeffer ran out of ideas, that is what Iced Earth has done nothing since Alive in Athens.
2. Seasons in the Abyss is Slayer's best album. It's not even close.
3. Clive Burr is the best Iron Maiden drummer. Now you hear all kinds of crap about Nicko's brilliant technique, yadda yadda yadda. Bottom line is, the old material sounds better with Clive. It's faster and crisper, just listen to Beast Over Hammersmith.
4. We all like to laugh at Manowar and their fans, but the truth is The Demon's Whip is one of the best metal songs ever. No metal collection is complete without one Manowar CD.
5. Iron Savior is a great band that makes pure heavy metal. They are way underrated.
6. There are plenty of good American metal bands, and I am not talking about this crap they shove in our face at Ozzfest. Bands like Slough Feg, Magnitude 9 and Nile are all from different sub-genres and are all great, and are all American.
7. Moonsorrow has put out the best album of 2005 so far.
8. Mercyful Fate's Melissa is the first and still the best black metal album ever made. It may not sound like today's Black Metal, but it is old school Black Metal, and beats the snot out of anything coming out of the genre today.
9. Gamma Ray are peaking. I have not heard Majestic yet, but I will go out on a limb and say it is going to be great. That makes 5 consecutive brilliant studio albums for them. Not many bands can match that. They are much better now then Helloween ever was.
10. Dance of Death ownz you.