Friday, July 09, 2004

Vacation - Says Who?

Well, it's been a while, so I thought I would just throw some nonsense up here so the 2 or 3 readers of this blog know I am still alive.

I was on vacation last week, and those of us in the business world know that a one week vacations costs you three weeks of normal life because the week before and the week after at work are horrendous.

So - I am back. My vacation sucked, but that's life.

So, now to the blog.

Technology has made our lives more difficult, with Fed Ex, fax and e-mail, there is nothing that can wait until tomorrow. I am so sick of this rat race world we live in.

As my favorite role model Homer Simpson would say - "Lousy Democrats"

Or is it Republicans - I don't care - I hate them both.

2 comments:

CRAIG said...

Welcome back, T!

Guy Hutchinson said...

Glad to see you are back. I thought Steve Hawkes Tiger had eaten you.