Thursday, January 08, 2015

A look back at 2002

I seems to have covered 2002 a long time ago on this blog.  In looking at that list, I would say the top 5 or 6 spots are going to remain the same.  Some of the bottom of that top 10 will be replaced for sure.  I think there may even be some entries that crack this top ten that we omitted from my big top 500 that I posted on Rateyourmusic a couple of years ago.

I recently listened to Escape by Ram-Zet and I liked it more than the first time I heard it.  I think it is too long (I really do not care for 60 minute plus albums) and probably could have been trimmed down by ten minutes or so, but it is a very good listen.

So this month I will re-listen to the 30+ albums I have from 2002 and remake my top 10.  I wouldn't expect a change from the top 4 as those are all in my top 50 all-time are are in in constant rotation in my iPod, but there are some gems here that I have overlooked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!